Picture Yourself Here
Davis Homes Careers
Davis Homes is central Indiana’s only locally owned builder with more than 70 years of experience in all facets of home construction. Our purpose—and passion—is designing and building homes that make our clients’ dreams a reality. The Davis family name reflects a tradition of excellence, creating more than 20,000 homes in beautiful neighborhoods and individual client lots throughout Indiana. That tradition is being carried forward by CEO Bradley C. Davis, a third-generation builder. You can put your strengths to work in an environment with rich values and strong family traditions. You will be a vital part of a dedicated team that shapes the region’s architectural landscape while assisting homebuyers in their journey to owning their dream home.
a rich tradition
Our Core Values
Honesty & Integrity
Innovate & Improve
Teamwork & Company-Oriented
Are you an experienced marketer with expertise across multiple platforms? Do you enjoy prequalifying leads and working with realtors? Looking for an opportunity to assist with marketing automation strategies? You can put your strengths to work at Davis Homes.
As our Digital Marketing & Sales Specialist, you will be central to our customer journey, assist with lead generation, and build the Davis Homes brand. Essential responsibilities includes email marketing, lead generation and nurturing, lead scoring, and analytics. Specifically, you will:
- Receive, qualify, and distribute internet leads to the sales team
- Process, create, and distribute general business correspondence to clients and brokers using external communication platforms including the website, social media, EventBrite, CRM, and Delivera
- Take responsibility for CRM data health/quality
- Measure performance of all tactics for data-driven decision making
- Support marketing automation workflows using applications like Anewgo, Delivera, Pipedrive, and Zapier
You will use your attention to detail and critical thinking skills to develop and manage external marketing messages to drive brand awareness and support lead generation. You are customer-focused and committed to maintaining accurate and complete prospect records. You are an excellent communicator who values being part of an integrated sales and marketing environment.
Essential Candidate Qualities
- Organized for efficiency and motivated to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with CRM applications (Pipedrive, Salesforce, HubSpot, or similar)
- Experience using digital marketing applications, platforms, and automation tools
- Exceptional responsiveness and ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment